Each of the three conference days will be dedicated to one of the three topics: Software, Education, and Biomedical Applications. For each day, the program will be a balanced combination of a biographical note on Hans Petter Langtangen’s contributions to the relevant field, keynote presentations and contributed talks.
The complete program will be published in June 2017.
The following keynote presenters are confirmed:
- Professor Peter Hunter, University of Auckland (NZ)
- Professor Randall J. LeVeque, Washington University (US)
- Professor Anders Logg, Chalmers University (SE)
- Associate Professor Alison Marsden, Stanford University (US)
- Professor Knut M. Mørken, University of Oslo (NO)
- Professor Adélia Sequeira, Instituto Superior Técnico (PT)