Each of the three conference days will be dedicated to one of the three topics: Software, Education, and Biomedical Applications. For each day, the program will be a balanced combination of a biographical note on Hans Petter Langtangen’s contributions to the relevant field, keynote presentations and contributed talks.
- Professor Peter Hunter, University of Auckland (NZ)
- Professor Randall J. LeVeque, Washington University (US)
- Professor Anders Logg, Chalmers University (SE)
- Associate Professor Alison Marsden, Stanford University (US)
- Professor Knut M. Mørken, University of Oslo (NO)
- Professor Adélia Sequeira, Instituto Superior Técnico (PT)